All Questions


Fernando Rodriguez


Hi, I am buying some products in wholesale and selling them online as retail, do I need a special permit to do this?  I have a business license already.

  • GoBizGo Team replied

    If you plan to sell a product, whether retail or wholesale, you will generally need a seller’s permit. This permit, which is required by the state in which your business is established, allows you to sell products in that state. It also exempts you from paying sales tax on products you purchase for resale.